The Loft is a comfortable small space located up the stairs above O’Reilly’s Visitor Centre, with setting for a maximum of 20. It offers a secluded Old World charm with casement windows and comfortable wing chairs. It is not handicapped accessible. Washrooms are located below in the O’Reilly’s Visitor Centre.
Rental: $40.00/hour, with set up and take down fee of $20.00/half hour.
- Site Visitation and pre-planning with the Visitor Services Coordinator
- Use of 6 square and 1 round table and 20 chairs
- Use of luxurious love seat and wing-backed chairs
- Access to the Heritage Country Gardens, and Gorge-View Lawn (unless they are rented out by another party simultaneously.)
- Use of our private dock for arrival and departure by Victoria Harbour Ferries.
- Guided tours of the House/Museum may be available upon request.
Catering Options: You may use an outside caterer, if food is prepared off site. We highly recommend Truffles Catering
Deposit Schedule (due at time of booking):
25% of rental to secure location and date. This is non-refundable.
A refundable Damage/Cleaning deposit of $500.00