The O’Reilly’s Visitor Centre can seat a maximum of 30 in a charming, country-house setting.
The building is a replica of the original barn on the Point Ellice House property. It also includes our Gift Shop, full of original and intriguing delights not found elsewhere*
As the Centre is our central hub of visitor activity, it is not available for rental when we are open for Picnic High Teas or tours of the Historic House. Contact the Visitor Services Coordinator who would be happy to discuss the availability of O’Reilly’s for your activity.
Rental: $60.00/hour, with set up and take down fee of $30.00/half hour.
- Site Visitation and pre-planning with the Visitor Services Coordinator
- Use of 12 square tables and 24 chairs
- Access to the Heritage Country Gardens, and Gorge-View Lawn (unless they are rented out by another party simultaneously.)
- Use of our private dock for arrival and departure by Victoria Harbor Ferries only.
- Guided tours of the House/Museum may be available upon request
Catering Options: You may use an outside caterer, if food is prepared off site. We highly recommend Truffles Catering.
Deposit Schedule (due at time of booking):
25% of rental is required to secure location and date. This is non-refundable.
A refundable damage/cleaning deposit of $500.00.