Point Ellice House is a British Columbia Heritage Property owned by the people of B.C. The House and gardens; extensive collection; restaurant and gift shop are all administered by the Point Ellice House Preservation Society. We are a non-profit organization with a volunteer Board of Directors. The daily operations are managed by a small staff and team of dedicated volunteers.
As a member of the Preservation Society, you will receive:
- free admission to the site during regular season opening hours
- 2 for 1 guest passes for admission to the House
- priority notification of special events
|Membership Category||1 Yr||2 Yr|
|Senior (60 +)||$15||$28|
|Student (10 – 18)||$15||n/a|
For more information, you can view the Membership Brochure.
To join print the brochure and mail to:
Point Ellice House Preservation Society
attn: Membership Committee
2616 Pleasant Street
Victoria, British Columbia
Or you may complete our on-line form and submit it to Point Ellice House.
Members and Patrons can help shape the future of this historic jewel by voting for, or acting on, the volunteer Board of Directors. Your support will help us ensure that this heritage property remains open for the enjoyment of present and future generations of Victorians and visitors to our city.
Projects and programs that need your financial support include:
- the ongoing maintenance of the heritage buildings
- restoration and expansion of the heritage gardens
- cataloguing of the collection and artifacts
- construction of an all weather, multi-purpose facility to house exhibits, provide space for educational programs and enhance the tea service capabilities